Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sun & Sand Paper Craft Challenge

Oh how I wish I was at the beach!  I ache to walk on the sand, bake in the sunshine and just soak in the salt spray!  How did a beach lover marry a "I hate the sand and sun" type of guy???  I don't know but I guess after 40+ years, I should be used to it by now!!  Marianne and her family are on their annual 4th of July camping week at Myrtle Beach.  I'm hoping that the tropical storm that is lurking in the Atlantic Ocean does not cause them too many problems.  I don't think it will.  They will probably have to do indoor activities tomorrow but after that, they should be ok.

Here is my digital card I made for Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge.  Just about everything on this card came from the Anchors Away MDS kit.  I really like to try and use one kit - makes coordination a lot easier!


Check out the rest of the designers' cards HERE.  Also ... you could win some blog candy if you go the the site!! 

In celebration of our 100th Card Sketch we are going to offer some BLOG CANDY!  Pam will be doing a drawing after the Sketch ends and will announce the winner when she announces the Featured Artisans.

The blog candy you'll receive includes:
Blackberry Bliss Stamp Pad
Pistachio Pudding Thick Backer's Twine
Chevron Embossing Folder 
Island Indigo Chevron Ribbon
and.. the Banner Punch!
Also, you'll want to visit the other blogs…  You never know who else might be offering some blog candy!

No comments: