Saturday, July 5, 2014

MDS Monday Challenge



I decided to do another MDS sketch challenge using one of my New Zealand layouts.  At this rate, I may get my book put together by Christmas!!  I am hoping to concentrate more on my New Zealand scrapbook after convention and all that craziness is over.

The sketch on MDS Monday was a little challenging to me. Here it is:

 I started out scrapbooking  pictures from our Alabama cruise but didn't like what I came up with.  Plus, my computer froze up and I lost the pae I had been working on anyway!  So I started over and this time pulled up these pictures from New Zealand.  We stopped off in Otorohanga for a quick breakfast on our way to Rotorura so the girls could go Zorbing.  Their pastry case was a dream come true!  So many choices of so many different pastries and breakfast items.  I settled on a donut that was filled was delicious cream.  It was not round like our donuts but looked like an eclair.  It was heaven!

                                                                                                                                                                     For this page I used paper and elements from the Sweet Shoppe download except for the word bubble which is from Seriously Teen.  

Hope you like it!   Check out the rest of the sketches at MDS Monday.                                                                                                                                                                                                    

4 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

What a fun page! I love a vacation photo that recalls the food and fun with friends. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

beth rush said...

I seriously want that doughnut/eclair thing in the second photo! looks so good!
You page turned out great, thanks for sharing with us and MDS Monday.

Lisa Kmiec said...

Love this page! The colors are great!

hollybeary creations said...

Hello Yum!! You brought one of those back for me right? Great page and I love the little peppermint shaped elements you added and that great font. Looks like a fun trip. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!