Monday, July 21, 2014

Convention Exhaustion!

Inspire Create Share 



I got back from Stampin' Up's Inspire, Create, and Share convention Saturday night .... or rather early Sunday morning.  Our plane got in around 11 but by the time we got home, it was after midnight. And almost 2 am before I was asleep.  I have unpacked my craft suitcase today (mind you - unpacked but not put away yet!)  I still need to unpack my clothes suitcase and do laundry,   Unfortunately, we had to leave convention a couple of hours early and missed one of the All Attendees give-aways.  Every day Stampin' Up gave us a freebie!  Plus there were several lucky people who got Prize Patrols .... but not Marianne or myself!  Oh well ... better luck next year!  

CONVENTION!!  Oh my word!  It was a crazy-busy-exhausting-fun-exhilarating week!  And one of the highlights of Convention was doing SWAPS .... lots of swaps! 



I won't be photographing all of them separately, but I will pick out a few to share with you over the next few days.  Here are a few funny ones that I got.







Stampin Up Holiday CatalogHere is the cover of the new STAMPIN' UP HOLIDAY CATALOG .... WHOO HOO!!  I actually have one of these in my hot little hands that they gave us at Convention.  I'm not allowed to share pictures of the content, but we can sure talk about it!  We were able to purchase a few items from the catalog on cash and carry basis.
First off - if you don't have a Big Shot yet, there is a super special coming for the month of August and you need to save your allowance and get one - because the holiday catalog has so many new Framelits in it, you are going to be cranking away! 
Next – we all need boxes for the holidays right? – can you say GIFT BOX PUNCH BOARD – WHOO HOO….. I bought one and will be using it this week!!
From cute, to elegant, to little towns, single stamps to use your Blendies on, stars (when you get that Big Shot Special, make sure you get the Stars bundle)…snowmen, Santas, and ENDLESS WISHES is in the catalog – so no “while supplies last” this time, although it might go on backorder because everyone wants it,  It was offered last year in December as a photopolymer set and is a great one!
Ok, back to the catalog, beautiful new designer paper, some very cool embellishments, a new Flipcard Framelit (snowflake shape!), new embossing folders, beautiful new ribbon and packaging is back…beautiful paper, all kinds of new boxes and bags, and stamp sets to create adorable tags…..
And the really good news – they took the layout of the catalog back to the old one, where the beautiful samples created by the Stampin Up Artists, are right beside the stamp sets!

No comments: