Thursday, April 10, 2014

Show and Tell from Quarterly

Today has been a nightmare for me!  I got a text message from a friend in Texas this a.m. telling me my email had been hacked.  As I was reading that message, Marianne called me to tell me the same thing.  They got an email supposedly from me asking for a "favour".  The spelling of favor gave them the clue.  Others who answered that email got another one from me (supposedly) saying we were in the Ukraine, were robbed and needed money or something like that.  So, I logged into my Yahoo mail account and was going to send an email to every one of my contacts telling them to disregard previous emails from me.  Well, imagine my surprise when ALL my contacts were gone!!   I was able to go on Facebook and post a message there.  But my phone was ringing off the hook from friends and family calling to let me know I had been hacked.  I worked on trying to fix the matter and change my passwords all day!!  Finally about 3:30, I started getting a few emails but not many like I would guess I should be getting.  So I don't know what is going on.  Luckily, I have a Charter email account and was able to use it to alert contacts in it.  I am still trying to get to the bottom of this mess.  I may end up having to delete my current Yahoo account and set up another one.

Here are a few photos from Quarterly.

This is the nametags that Marianne made.  Aren't they darling?  She used the small tag punch.  We stapled different colors of ribbon on the bottom for our Prize Patrol!


I downloaded (for free) this spring subway art and bought some colorful frames at M's; framed them and we gave them away to our three demonstrators who did projects for us.  They were really cute.  I was going to make them in My Digital Studio and actually started one but decided why reinvent the wheel??!!  Here is the link to the download - SPRING


I made a couple of banners and we tacked them up in the room.  The top one is from Sale-a-Bration and say's WELCOME.  The bottom one uses the canvas banners and says CREATE.


Here are a few of my favorite "SHOW and TELL" items that the gals brought.









No comments: