Friday, April 4, 2014

March Thank you's

For my March thank you notes, I used a variety of stamps.

 This card was so easy!!  Unfortunately, the punch I used is a retired one.  I punched colored card stock circles and adhered them behind the punched areas - in shades of blue.  I used Gorgeous Grunge for the ink splatters.

This was another easy one.  I again used Gorgeous Grunge in Pacific Point and Real Red for splatters.  Next I used Hello Lovely (pg 22 of catalog).  I stamped the thank you stamp twice - once in red and once in Pacific Point and cut it apart.

 I think this one might be my favorite one.  I love these chevrons from the Oh Hello set (pg 34).  The small arrows are from one of the photopolymer sets.
-
 These cards turned out thanks to my favorite tools .... the Stamp-a-ma-jig!  It made lining up the chevrons so easy!!

This card is my Washi Tape card!  I used the tape to decorate the card and then stamped with the Hello Lovely stamp.

Our Quarterly starts tonight.  Marianne and I are going over to the Holiday Inn after lunch and start setting up.  The gals will start arriving around 5 to work on the 31 shoebox cards!  My car is packed to the brim with decorations, prizes and supplies for the event.

1 comment:

TerryficCards said...

Great cards! I love that they are so simple