Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stamp Club Projects

These are the projects we made this week at Stamp Club.  The angels were a big hit using the Sizzix Bow Die.  I did a search on the internet and found several different versions and mine are a combo of several different ones.



This card uses the single stamp, "Be Merry" which is actually a tag.  I used a strip of DSP to cover up the "To/From".  We stamped the tag with white craft ink and then embossed it with white embossing powder.


This was one of my favorites.  I finally sucked it up and bought the Typeset Alphabet Sizzix Die.  I used cardboard that comes inside the DSP cut into 1 1/2" squares; then I stamped in Garden Green one of the stamps from Tape It.  I used the sticker tape from the Goody Goody set in between the green.  Next I die cut the "j" "o" and "y".  The ornament is from Mosaic Madness and "Christmas" is from the polymer stamp, Endless Wishes which unfortunately is sold out.

I just love these colors - Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie and Brown Sugar.  I used the single stamp, Magnificant Maple and Gorgeous Grunge to make the background on the thinlit card.

No comments: