Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #66

I haven't participated in the Paper Crew Sketch Challenges in a couple of weeks because I was on my cruise.  But this week I was able to get my card done in time.  I really like the sketch this week.  It's a good one for you to try!


 
Of course, I made my card with the help of My Digital Studio.  I love the burlap download!!
 
 
Check out the rest of the design team's cards HERE.
 
Sonny has gone on a shooting trip with the guys for a few days and I am "batching" it.  It's been a long time since I have done this.  I don't have to fix dinner (not that I do that so much anyway!) and can stay in my craft room all night and play till my hearts content!  Which is what I did yesterday.  I got a lot done!  Our friends from Texas were supposed to come this week.  Graham was going with Sonny and Margaret and I were going to hang out crafting but they had to cancel this weekend because they were sick.  We were both disappointed but what are ya gonna do?!!
 


 

No comments: