Monday, November 18, 2013

Merry Warm Wishes

I found a card similar to this one on the web.  It's one of my favorites using the Snowy Day stamp set.  Most people use that set to make the snowman but there is more to the stamp than just a snowman!  I like to use a stamp set for more than just one thing and this is one of those sets.  I really love the framelits and hope we will be getting more words soon!

 
I was happy on Sunday to see my Steelers WIN - I didn't expect it but I was happy to take the loss in my football pool.  Last year I came in 2nd in the football pool (Sonny came in 1st) and got the $$ winnings.  This year there is no way either one of us will come close to winning.  My picks have just not been on target this year.  Now if the Panthers can pull it off ... watching the game now - 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter and tied up.  Come on Panthers!

No comments: