Thursday, October 17, 2013

Paper Craft MDS Card

It's time for another Paper Pals sketch challenge.   Again, I used My Digital Studio to create this fun Halloween card.


I used Candid Frames for the photo strip frames and inserted the Halloween images in the frames.  I used a strip of designer paper for my ribbon.  All in all, a pretty easy card this week.

Today was one of my stamp club days.  Joy was the only one who came today so we had a one-to-one stamping day.  A couple of the gals were out of town and another gal had a dr. apt and will be coming on Thursday.  But, Joy and I had fun.  After she finished the cards and muslin bag, she cut and stamped some leaves and letters so she can make a Fall plaque like the one HERE.  I can't wait to see her finished project!  She did her little muslin bag so cute.  Instead of making it for Halloween, she used the dauber and did red polka dots and did her initial (J) in the center.  I'll be sharing the picture I took of it later.  We came up with the idea that the little muslin bags would make a cute little tooth bag for the grandkids.

No comments: