Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shoebox Swap Cards

Here are some more of the cards I made at the Shoebox Swap at Allison's (who likes to see her name on my blog!!) shoebox swap.  I have been sharing them this week with my Stamp Club gals.  It's great to have these cards to share .... that way I don't have to buy all the sets!  (I try to anyway though!)

I'm not sure if I remember who did which card but I am going to try.  (Allison - let me know if I get one wrong.)

Good color blocking and using different embossing folders on Sharon Measmer's card.

Using the Chevron Punch and Expressions Thinlits Dies (pg 36 - holiday mini) Belinda made this colorful card.

Creative way to make a wreath - Sharon Measner used the flower from Betsy's Blossoms (pg 87)!  Great card!

A great fall card by Allison.  She used Pretty Prints embossing folder, Expressions Thinlits and that great burlap ribbon.

I think this was one of Allison's cards (??)  Great use of the single stamp on pg. 23, O Holy Night.




Love this punch art bat!!  Kathryn made this great Halloween card.

No comments: