Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Perfect Blend, MDS style

I have been seeing such great cards made with Perfect Blend stamp set.  But I don't drink coffee so thought that would be an odd one for me to purchase.  I know lots of people who are big coffee drinkers - my mom and my sisters - but not me or Sonny.  And I don't think either of my children drink it either - I know Ashley doesn't but not so sure about Jeff.  Anyway, off the subject!!  I know you could always use the cups in the stamp set for tea drinkers but the sayings are also about coffee.  So I was really happy that SU offered Perfect Blend last week in the weekly downloads.  Now I can print the cups out and use them any time I want as well as create a card in MDS with them - like I did for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge this week.


Another great download last week was Burlap Ribbon.  How do you like those burlap ribbon flowers?  I recolored them to try and better match the brown on the cups.

  Background
     Color = SOFT SUEDE 
Embellishments
    Burlap Ribbon\Burlap Ribbon - flower (re-colored)
    Burlap Ribbon\Burlap Ribbon - flower (re-colored)
    Grosgrain Ribbon\Crumb Cake Grosgrain Ribbon (re-colored)
    Grosgrain Ribbon - knot\Crumb Cake Grosgrain Ribbon - knot (re-colored)
    Baker's Twine\Baker's Twine - Crumb Cake
    Baker's Twine\Baker's Twine - Crumb Cake bow

Stamps
    Friend by Definition\Friend by Definition, Color = BAKED BROWN SUGAR 
    Splatters\Ink Splatters\Ink Splatter 4, Color = CRUMB CAKE
   Splatters\Ink Splatters\Ink Splatter 4, Color = VERY VANILLA 
    Perfect Blend\Perfect Blend - cup
    Perfect Blend\Perfect Blend - coffee & friends
Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = CRUMB CAKE
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = VERY VANILLA 

So, what do you like to drink in the morning?  Coffee or Tea???

No comments: