Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paper Crew Challenge 53

Welcome to Paper Craft Crew Challenge #53!!   Did you check out our sketch challenge last week, as voting is now open.   We would love you to play along with this one.  Here is this week's sketch challenge:

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #53

No surprise that I used MDS to create my card.  Have I told you lately how much I love the program?  HA!!
This card uses the DSP from Sunshine Garden (I think that's the name!) and the little birds and ribbon are from the Love Birds kit.

Yesterday we had a girls day as a continuation of Mom's birthday.  When Marianne got off work, we picked Mom up and went to the nail salon.  Both of them had mani's and pedi's and I got a pedi.  (I use my fingers too much and chip polish off so I don't waste my $$!)  Angela met us when she got off work and we went to a local Mexican restaurant.  Marianne and I ordered fajitas for two as did Mom and Angela.  We should have just asked for one order!  I have enough for Sonny and I to have for 2 more dinners I think!  It's ok with me!

No comments: