Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ice Cream??

I'm making progress with my swaps for convention!  Finished up a few more this morning before heading over to the Soup Kitchen to do a little volunteer work.  Marianne and I met up later for dinner.  I don't think we've seen each other in about a month!  It was funny.  I stopped off at Belk's to browse while waiting for her to get off work and get her hair cut.  She called me right after I got to Belk's and asked me where I was.  When I told her, she said, "no way - where are you?"  Turns out she was in Belk's too - right across the aisle from me.  The sales girl got a big kick out of it - she could hear both sides of our conversation!  After she got her hair cut, we went to Chili's for dinner - one of favorite places.  

This is one of the cards I have made for a convention swap.  I saw a card similar to this somewhere on the internet and made my own version of it.  Doesn't it look like a yummy ice cream cone?  It was so easy to make - I used my scallop circle punch for the three "flavors" and cut the come free-hand and embossed it.   Then I used the ticket punch to punch out a few tags.

No comments: