Thursday, July 25, 2013

Convention Pics

I have been so exhausted this week.  I guess my body is still trying to get back to Eastern Standard Time vs. Mountain Time.  I ok until about 4-5:00 and then I'm making friends with my couch for a while.  I haven't even felt like stamping.  I've got all my new stamps put together just waiting.  But, I've also had Stamp Club on Tuesday and Thursday so I haven't had a lot of extra time to stamp ... maybe this weekend.

Today is my mom's 85th birthday!  We're going to take her out tomorrow night to celebrate.

I've been working on trying to label all the pictures Marianne and I took last week.  Wow!  What a job!!  But, in the meantime, I want to share a few of the display boards at convention with all the wonderful cards and projects.







No comments: