Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!





Hope your day is special!  We are taking my mom out to eat this afternoon.  We are hoping to miss the crowd by going around 3 pm. 

I've been busy the past few days trying to learn how to use my new smart phone!  It's sad when a phone is smarter than a person!!  The kid I bought the phone from at Verizon ran through the instructions so fast my head was spinning when I left!  I'm planning on going back to take a class on how to use my phone and find out about all the apps.  In the meantime, I did learn how to play Words With Friends!  I had dinner last night with Marianne and Greg and she helped me out with my new phone.  Although I think my phone doesn't like me.  Every time I power it on I get a little green man who I'm guessing is the Droid laying down.  He stays like that for a while before continuing to power on.  Not sure what that is about.  Looks like I killed him!

I've been working on making cards using the retired card stock and stamps sets that didn't make it into the new catalog.  Button Buddies is one of them.  It was one of my favorites when it first came out but I have to admit, I didn't use it near as much as I thought I would. 

This one was easy!  I just stamped the flower in the Button Buddies set with white craft ink and embossed them all with white embossing powder.  Then I glued a button in the center of each flower.  The card stock is Certainly Celery.

No comments: