Monday, May 20, 2013

Button Buddies Flower

I'm home and getting for Stamp Club this week.  We left St. Augustine this morning after breakfast and headed north.  We stopped for a delicious fried chicken dinner at the Front Porch restaurant in South Carolina.  I had the best fried squash I have ever had!!  Sonny actually made the suggestion to stop at this restaurant since he has been there before with his shooting buddies.  Usually he doesn't care for good ole' Southern cooking but he enjoyed the fried chicken as much as I did - plus mashed potatoes and gravy!  My mouth is watering.

This is one of the cards we will be making this week in Stamp Club.  I didn't use Button Buddies enough but I will be holding on to it for a while.  It is such a fun set.  For this card I used a combo of old and new colors - Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry (new) and Riding Hood Red (retiring).  This was a super easy card to make.  Just stamp 2 of the flowers directly on the card and the third flower on scrap paper - I used Naturals cardstock for this card.  The card can be punched out with the Scallop Punch.  Add a button to the center, a flag with a sentiment on top of a strip of DSP and voila, an easy card!

No comments: