Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Important Alert!

IMPORTANT DATE ALERT
I do not want you to miss out, so make sure you will
Be HERE on Wed. April 24
to view the 2013 Retiring Stamp and Accessory list
from
Stampin' Up!

Accessories are "first come first served" and many of the retiring colors have already sold out.
Better yet... IF there is an accessory in the Stampin' Up! catalog that you know you will not be able to live without, ORDER NOW and don't take a chance that it will be sold out if you see it on the Retiring List on Wednesday.


I got some good news this week!  THIS card I made using MDS won the color challenge on Late Night Stampers this week! 



I made several cards this weekend but forgot to take pictures of them!!  I was so focused on getting them addressed and in the mail.  I hate it when I do that.  And they were those cards you hate to make - sympathy and get well.  So yesterday when I made this card, I made sure I took a picture to share with you.

This card is so much prettier in real life.  I used a few "in-coming" colors that were In Colors at one time - Pear Pizazz and Blush Blossom.  I used the Vintage Wheel for the background.  I forget to use my wheels and they add such a nice touch.  The Blush Blossom scalloped circle was made using Nestabilities.  For the doilies, I cut my doily down the center so I could pleat them.  I punched a 1 3/4" circle of Glimmer paper and backed it with a circle of SU's Multipurpose Adhesive.  That made attaching the pleated doily much easier.  I punched the butterfly with SU's butterfly punch (oops - just noticed a little piece is missing on the bottom - guess I'll be punching another butterfly!)

Supplies:
Card Stock:  Blush Blossom, Pear Pizazz, In Color Patterned Stack DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Pear Pizazz
Accessories:  Butterfly Punch,  Sequins, Doilies, Polytwill Old Olive Ribbon (retired), Very Vintage Wheel

No comments: