Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oh Hello! It's Download Tuesday!!

What a fun name for a stamp set.  This one makes me smile - Oh Hello!!  I mainly ordered this set because I like the chevrons.  Chevrons are so "in" right now and I thought this was a very useful set.  But then I fell in love with the little flower in the set!!  So pretty and delicate.  See what you think:

For this one, I cut away the oval in the middle and stamped the chevrons with my markers - Daffodil, Red, Turquoise and Olive on the top and bottom of the oval.  I stamped the large oval on the inside  and stamped the flower in the center.  I made a flower using the new crepe paper and the Scallop Punch.  I sponged the flower with Red lightly.

This card is very simple.  The card base is Elegant Eggplant and the DSP is from the FREE Sale-a-bration pack.  I again made a crepe paper flower, sponged with Saffron and edged with Eggplant. 

And let's not forget that today is Tuesday ..... Digital Download Tuesday to be exact!  Here are the new downloads announced today:

LABEL THIS FOR THE PLAYROOM - label your kids toy area and make clean up a learning game.

LABEL THIS GARAGE - Get your garage tidy with these labels!

HELLO THERE KIT - Download includes:
* 17-piece SVG stamp brush set*
* 13 Designer Series Papers
* 26 embellishments

SERENE SILHOUETTES 4 piece stamp set

THINK BACK PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATE -  Get to know your grandma, mom, and dad with these interactive photobooks full of fun questions Download includes:
* 4, 24-page designer photobook templates (8" x 8")
* 39-piece SVG stamp brush set*
* 12 Designer Series
Papers
* 2 embellishments
* 3 punches
 


No comments: