Friday, February 1, 2013

Get Whale Soon!

Just a quick share for you today.  Another Oh Whale card for you.  This time I made a gray and orange card.  It would cheer you up if you were sick, wouldn't it?  The corduroy button is retired but I stocked up on them when they retired because I loved them.


I got a Stampin' Up box today filled with more SAB and Mini stamp sets.  So I will trying them out this weekend!!   It's great how new toys will get your "mojo" going again!

Have a great weekend!  I know I will.  I am playing Hand & Foot Friday and then celebrating my sister, Angela's birthday with a family dinner that night.  Saturday my sister, Marianne and her husband are coming over for dinner and Greg is going to work some magic on my computer and get it to run faster (I hope.)  My computer is about 5 years old and getting bogged down with too much stuff so Greg is going to install a new disk drive to see if that will help instead of me buying a new 'puter yet.  Sunday will find me watching the Super Bowl.  Can't believe how fast football season is!  I actually watch the game and don't tune in just for commercials!   But I enjoy watching them too. 

No comments: