Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feeling Sentimental!

When I first saw this set in the Sale-a-bration catalog, I wasn't sold on it.  But as time as gone on, I have seen so many great cards using it.  So, since it was free ..... I decided to give it a try.  Most of these cards are CASE'd and I've added my own little touches.

This first one with the bicycle is made with the Naturals Ivory and Early Espresso card stock.  I used the retired Weathered background stamp for the background and stamped it in Soft Suede - stamping it off first.  The stamped tickets are from the set, That's the Ticket held in place with a Glimmer Brad and Baker's Twine. 



The next image is of the English postal box.  I remember seeing those on our trip across the ocean.   I tried to make this card real vintage'y.  I stamped all the images in Early Espresso and sponged all the edges.  The bottom of the card stock is torn with a piece of Espresso card stock torn and sandwiched in.  I stamped some images from French Foilage (the script and the droplets)  all over the card stock.  The twill tape is frayed on one end and sponged with brown ink and anchored with a Designer Brad.


The final card uses all the stamps in the set!  I stamped them on panels of Naturals card stock and adhered the panels to Early Espresso card stock and then to the Crumb Cake card.  Easy!!

Yesterday was Download Digital Tuesday!!  And SU gave us another FREEBIE!!  So make sure you hurry over and download your free Label This template.
There is also a Planner Template for sale also that looks pretty neat.  Check out all the downloads for this week.


No comments: