Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's that busy time of year!

It's that time of year .... soooo busy!  I have been working on projects for my Stamp Clubs to make this month.  I had several requests - tags, gifts, table gifts.  I tried to have several things on display for them to choose from which resulted in me having to bring most of the supplies from my craft room downstairs - most of the punches, Christmas stamps, paper, etc!  My Tuesday group was here today and they made a lot of different things even though they all grinched and groaned about how they were all sooo hard but they did fine.  I'll be sharing them with you soon.

I have been trying to also do some projects to send to my grandson for Christmas using My Digital Studio.  Here are a few games I made.  I just need to print them out with the game pieces that I made.  They can be played as is OR I could put some magnets on the back and they could be travel games played on a cookie tin!





Here is my card for the Paper Challenge this week.


No comments: