Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gone but not Forgotten

Can you believe Christmas has already come and gone?!  I hope it was one to tuck away in your memory box.  I hope yours was a wonderful one!  Ours was definitely a very peaceful one here in Texas.  We stayed in our comfy "lounging" clothes all day!  We had our traditional sausage casserole for breakfast and then spent time hoping our gifts.  Everyone was quite pleased with all that they got I think .... I know I was!!  Since we had our big meal last night, we just picked during the day on ham, pickles, mushrooms, sausage balls, cookies, chocolate, cheese, crackers ..... the list goes on and on!!  Guess I'll be going on a diet when I return home!   During the afternoon, we watched back to back Christmas movies on Hallmark.  What a fun and relaxing day!

It is time for another sketch for the Paper Craft Crew.  This week we are also doing a color challenge along with the sketch - using Crumb Cake, More Mustard and Bravo Burgundy - a very different color combo!  But here is my take on the sketch and colors:



I think these colors worked out great - not what I would have chosen but I like it!!  What do you think?

No comments: