Sunday, November 4, 2012

Christmas Stamp A Stack!



Get an early start making your own personalized Christmas cards!  

I will be holding a Christmas Stamp A Stack at my home in Sherrills Ford in November.  The dates that I have set up right now are:  November 9 (Friday) at 6:30 pm and November 14 (Wednesday) at 1:00 pm.  I may be adding more dates if needed. 

The price is:  $35 for 20 cards / $65 for 40 cards / $95 for 60 cards  (envelopes included)
(amounts will be pro-rated for other quantities)

You will pick the cards and how many you wish to make of each design in advance (sets of 5 please) so I can have the packets ready for you when you arrive. 

If you cannot come but would like to ordera kit, please contact me for details.

Let me know if you would like me to reserve you a spot.

Door Prizes will be awarded during the event!  Don't miss out on the fun!!

Time is running out so contact me ASAP if you wish to attend!















No comments: