Thursday, November 1, 2012

Final Halloween Projects

Kinda glad Halloween is over.  I'm tired of seeing all the Halloween stuff!  Now, to clean up the decorations in my house and get ready for Thanksgiving.

Here are my final projects I made for Halloween.


These are the Tic Tac Holders that I made this weekend for a few friends.  Such fun!  Think I will do some for Christmas too.


I made this for my Monday Mailer.  I stamped the images from Wicked Cool and cut the little skirts free-handed after using paper punches.  Pretty cute, huh?

This is my final Monday Mailer .... and I really mean the final one.  Participation was getting bad and I was tired of begging each month and sending out emails to get the gals to show up.  So we put it to a vote and decided to try Weekly Challenges instead of Monday Mailers.  We'll see how that works.  I'm not starting that program until after the holidays though.

I've got good news to share!  Remember the neon page I did (HERE) that I did for a challenge for SU.  Well, I got an honorable mention!!  You can see the other pages HERE.  I was just glad to get a shout out for my project!

No comments: