Monday, November 26, 2012

Daring Adventure

Happy Monday!  Hope your weekend was a good one.  It was a pretty quiet one at our house.  Ashley left on Friday headed to Philadelphia, New York and DC!!  Sonny is still sick (over a week now) and didn't feel like going which was ok with me.  We did go to town on Sunday to get him a decongestant and to watch the football game.  The decong. seemed to work - at least he didn't sleep in his chair last night!  I called the dr. first thing this morning and he is on his way there to see the PA.  Now, just keep your fingers crossed that I don't get that little bug!

I am working on a new blog header for winter - time for the turkey to go.  Hopefully, it will be up tomorrow.  Have you been eating your turkey sandwiches?  I sure have!  But all we had in the house was a few slices of wheat bread.  I don't know about you but I have to have my turkey sandwich on white bread - Sunbeam is the best!  So that is what I bought yesterday.  I know a lot of people eat their sandwich with all kinds of sides like cranberries, dressing, etc.  I just like mine simple - Duke's mayonnaise and a little bit of salt with the turkey.  Yum .... can't wait till lunch!

I actually have some cards to share with you today!   Ashley was on a roll last week and made several so I took pictures.  She found 2-3 of my stamp sets that she really liked and used them for her cards.  The first ones are with the Daring Adventure stamp set.  Don't know if you remember, but this was one of my favorites last year when it came out. 


Aren't they great?  One stamp set can make two totally different cards!

Here are a couple of pictures I took on Thanksgiving.  Ashley took most of the pictures with her IPad but she hasn't sent them to me yet.

Marianne, Derek, Harrison, Ashley and Sonny

Angela looking for the chandelier!  (Mom and Greg also along with the back of Sonny's head)


No comments: